Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 1- OCM (Oil Cleansing Method)


Day 1-OCM- I used the Oil Cleansing Method last night for the first time. I had on make up and mascara. I did not wash it off before I used the oil. I mixed 1 TBL of Castor Oil with 3 TBL of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I put about a quarter size portion in my hand and massaged it on my face. It felt nice. Then I heated a wash cloth in hot running water, rung out the excess and held it over my face to steam. I repeated the hot wash cloth three times. By the time I finished. My make up was removed, including my mascara. My skin did not feel oily. It felt smooth and moist. I went to bed. When I woke up I thought maybe my skin would feel oily. It didn't. It felt smooth and supple. Usually I have dry skin on and around my nose and I don't today. I still have the blemishes I have had for the last couple days. But, they are not worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment