Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 3- OCM and "Poo free"

Okay, last night I washed my hair for the second time with the baking soda and water mixture. My scalp had been itching before my shower, as it usually does at the end of hot summer days. I wasn't sure if the wash was going to fix the itching. It did! Another bonus to this wash and rinse- I am not loosing nearly as much hair! I'm telling you, I have been removing enough hair to clothe a small animal from the drain each time I washed my hair. Now, there was much, much less! Truthfully only a few strands! If this continues to be the case- I'm completely sold!

I spent most of the day outside in the sun yesterday and I did not wear makeup
or wash my face with the oil last night. I just rinsed it with warm water in the shower. When I got out of the shower my face felt very dry and tight but I did not moisturize at all. I just went straight to bed. This morning I found that my skin is not dry or tight. It seems soft and just the right amount of moisture- not too oily. I do have one small new blemish but the old ones are getting better. Hmmm. I think this might just be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment