Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 6 - OCM and "Poo free"

Had a party today!! Whoop Dee Doo! So, better late than never with the update I suppose.

Day 6- Didn't wash with oil last night. Woke up this morning feeling a little dry. I didn't do anything except put my make up on. So, I have felt a little dry all day. I do have a new blemish although, I must say, it is that time of the month (sorry if that is TMI for any of you). I usually break out really bad around this time of the month but so far this has been the least amount of break out in months! Yippee! But, due to the dryness I may be experimenting with new oils and amounts in the coming weeks. I'll keep you updated.

Also, I didn't wash my hair last night or this morning. It felt clean. I wet it this morning and slathered mousse in it. By the end of this day my head is ITCHING like CRAZY! So, back to the Internet to find out the problem and a possible solution. I'll let you know tomorrow what I find out! I did give my daughter a shower today but I had forgotten to make a new batch of "baking soda shampoo" and I was in a hurry so I grabbed the Pert. I liked it a lot better than our last experience with the baking soda but, I'm not going to give up. I'm going back to the internet for more information and will try again soon.

I am by no means an expert on any of this and I am simply chronicling my experience but if you have any questions let me know, I'll do what I can to answer them. Also, watch for links to helpful websites coming soon. I will also be making my first batch of laundry soap sometime soon, hopefully in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment